How to turn internal audit from chasing leakage into proactive support to business growth.
You will support the senior management of the group and deliver the highest quality service and able to improve the efficiency and effectiveness in the company’s business process and compliance.
The job will be based in Jakarta, hence understanding of Indonesian regulations is mandatory.
- Lead internal audit’s annual risk assessment and enterprise risk assessment and planning process to develop the audit plan and ensure the plan is responsive to and aligned with the risk profile of the organisation
- Create/update/develop internal audit procedures and documentation to support management's assessment and compliance
- Lead and conduct special audit when necessary, such as investigation audit, fraud audit, whistler audit, ad hoc assignments and investigation audit as required
- Oversee the execution of internal audits defined in the audit plan
- Review audit findings, audit report result, and finalising reports
- Issue all internal audit reports ensuring the reports are clear, concise, identify root causes with practical solutions, and ultimately provide value to management
- Lead the identification of organisation's key risk areas based on the key findings of internal audit process and develop action plans and risk mitigation plans accordingly in order to ensure organisation's health and sustainability
- Provide technical assistance with investigations, special audits, and provide subject-matter expertise as needed
- Ensure that internal audit is performing its work in accordance with established professional standards and remain abreast of emerging trends and best practices that can be incorporated into the function
- Able to assess need for consultative audit or remediation for various function within the organization
Based in Jakarta
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying