Who We Are:
We’re an honest financial services company leveraging cutting-edge technology to bring payment solutions to the underserved Southeast Asia market. The team is a diverse and carefully selected group of world-class finance and tech professionals. The environment is nurturing and fast-paced, driven by our passionate team. We’re learning, breaking, fixing, growing, and loving it.
Who You Are:
As part of the Finance team, you’ll play an essential role in bringing our company to success through monitoring credit card portfolio. You get excited with the challenges as you are a strategic thinker and analytical person. You are a team player, you know when to ask for help and when to lend it too.
- Design and enforce company’s card settlement and reconciliation policies and procedures
- Perform daily settlement and reconciliations as per the Company policies and procedures
- Investigate and process discrepancies including chargeback
- Ensure timely process of fund clearing
- Foresee trends and analysed credit card data
- Prepare necessary documentation and reports as required
Qualifications, desired skills & experiences:
- Good analytical skills and detail oriented
- Ability to act, problem solve and operate independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, problem solving, and results oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree in banking, finance, economics, or accounting
- Preferably have knowledge in card operations
- Attention to detail
Language’s skills: Bahasa and English
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying