Want to join the most exciting digital bank in Southeast Asia?
We are on the lookout for a legal counsel, based in Jakarta, to handle legal and compliance matters across the company, from drafting contracts to advising various business teams in the company. You will be working side-by-side with the Director of Legal and Compliance to ensure that our business runs properly and in compliance with the law.
This role will provide you with rapid growth in legal knowledge and skills. You will work with international technology and business teams in Southeast Asia with world-class experience, e.g., Goldman Sachs, McKinsey & Company, and Boston Consulting Group. You will also be exposed to working with global investors and partners in the US and other regions in Asia.
- Give accurate and timely advice to various business teams on a variety of legal topics
- Collaborate with business teams to devise efficient strategies
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, or public authority)
- Draft and review contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
- Deal with various legal matters with multiple stakeholders
- Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation
- Minimum of two-year experience as a legal counsel. Having worked in both a reputable law firm and a company is a plus point.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Indonesian corporate and financial services laws and regulations.
- Good ability to engage with regulators and various external stakeholders.
- Good ability to draft contracts, conduct legal research, and write concise legal advice.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
- Good ability to communicate with non-legal business teams.
- Ability to work independently.
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Law degree from a reputable university. Having a master degree is a plus point.
- Having a PERADI license is a plus point.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying